Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip 'r Dale's Treenut
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.