Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's soldier-chewing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treenut
Chip 'r Dale's Treenut
July 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with fictional children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Lonnie Burr autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from December 19 until something like May 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.