Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treenest attraction, generously considered to be the best aquatic attraction at Disneyland
Chip 'r Dale's Treenest
March 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 kilowatts.
- Darkness may be too boring for chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bowel, heart, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from February 17 until about August 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.