Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's pterodactyl-passing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treenest
Chip 'r Dale's Treenest
August 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to enjoy this attraction for an hour before park closing.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.