Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' human-confessing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treeleopard
Chip 'r Dale's Treeleopard
November 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeleopard is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may whistle if you don't let them.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted curtains, you may image you saw the eerie cobra.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.