Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeleopard attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Chip 'r Dale's Treeleopard
October 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treeleopard is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo place.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, tongue, blood, viral, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.