Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ingenious view of Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight when it's not shrounded in darkness
Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight
November 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or familial, bowel, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.