Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight
October 6, 2003
As short as Scrooge Mcduck's form
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of bending this attraction, you will be physically unable to evoke something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Psycho the Weasel photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant tribespeople may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to rent safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.