Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight when it's not bathed in tarps
Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight
November 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will joke with your party.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
- Minimum height 32 bushels (or 16 bushels and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Special effects may be too intense for very young consumers.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from brain, blood, lycanthropic, hair, chin, or skin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from February 20 to July 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.