Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight
March 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a pony to participate.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is rumored that Rajah's frozen shape is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.