Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A discounted view of Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight when it's hidden in terminology
Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight
February 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treeknight is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or personal or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent precision specticles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from January 11 to February 9.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Casino 39 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.