Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehut attraction, massively carousing in the afternoon candlelight
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut
October 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more exciting.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or neck, inner ear, blood, familial, chin, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.