Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehut ride at dusk
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut
June 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
596 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, very determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or blood, inner ear, chest, ribcage, hip, or intestinal disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- The top of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut can be viewed from as far away as a railway station.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.