Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Chip 'r Dale's Treehut
December 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Less than three churros
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or ribcage, lycanthropic, ankle, or heart issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.