Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Kronk's snowman-mutating photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treehovel
Chip 'r Dale's Treehovel
November 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph place.
- Contains trademarked images.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.