Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treehole train, February 6, 2003, 4:40 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treehole
August 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treehole is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and elaborate.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the top of the Chip 'r Dale's Treehole, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.