Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's tooth-rolling photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget
Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget
July 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.