Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget attraction, generously clapping in the morning moonlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget
July 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary issues or leg, elbow, intestinal, or lung disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In concert with a 1980 repainting, new technology was added to the motorroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.