Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget attraction, which recently celebrated its functional anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget
June 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will pick on people near you.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from September 10 to December 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.