Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget dark ride, cheaply shooting in the afternoon park light
Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget
August 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- After riding this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to find this dark ride less than a quarter hour before its opening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 49".
- Guests may get very tired on this dark ride.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.