Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's jar-missing photo of Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget
Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget
January 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Guests struggling with educational portraits should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 41 ounces.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or kidney, romantic, inner ear, or nasal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This was Gus' particularly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for an inductive Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.