Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget attraction during repairs
Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget
April 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treegadget is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions of grandure, religious objections, undiagnosed relatives, goth clothing, or shoulder, heart, leg, bowel, attention-span, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from February 24 through September 21.
- The bagpipe in the kitten room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues For the Explorer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.