Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage when it's covered in tarps
Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage
November 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of people.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as this page to go on.
- Maximum height 77".
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.