Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A reanimated view of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage when it's covered in tarps
Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage
November 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before seething this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.