Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage attraction at night
Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage
November 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a half hour after park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.