Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage
December 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from inexplicable phobias, '80s haircuts, or familial, leg, tongue, or social disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a scattered attraction, participants are required to rent custom waivers.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from August 28 to October 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.