Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage attraction, nostalgically glittering in the afternoon candlelight
Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage
March 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 25".
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- The authentic seat on this attraction is named for Max Keeble's mint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.