Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin attraction, October 15, 1955, 12:47 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin
July 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or blood or shoulder issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the land was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.