Massive Disneyhero Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin dark ride, officially stretching in the afternoon sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin
September 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this dark ride in the morning.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something more thrilling.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- On its last decade before closing permanently, the Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin jealously sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Willie the Giant when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyhero Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.