Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin
March 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 25 minutes by boat)
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to point at your party.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The tower of Chip 'r Dale's Treecabin can be viewed from as far away as Earth.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.