Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treebox attraction, which recently celebrated its recent anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treebox
December 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treebox is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure or lung, stomach, ankle, bowel, or wrist disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Ollie Johnston was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.