Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Chip 'r Dale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
Chip 'r Dale's Shrubhouse
August 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, look for something less magical.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Ralph photo area.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature adults.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jet.