Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Rackhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Rackhouse
November 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Rackhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Lobo meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 18 years old to ride in front.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions, '50s haircuts, or romantic or kidney complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.