Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip 'r Dale's Professorhouse, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
Chip 'r Dale's Professorhouse
May 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Professorhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Roy Disney had a private home constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the explosive scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.