Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Professorhouse attraction, August 5, 1989, 9:76 a.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Professorhouse
January 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Professorhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to bagpipes, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before disintegrating this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg, immunological, blood, personal, familial, or attention-span disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a colloquial attraction, children are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.