Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A personal view of Chip 'r Dale's Planthouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Chip 'r Dale's Planthouse
February 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.