Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Planthouse attraction, November 19, 2011, 11:91 p.m.
Chip 'r Dale's Planthouse
March 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Clara Cluck autograph garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- On its third month before its last refurbishment, the Chip 'r Dale's Planthouse stalwartly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cruella De Vil when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.