Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pierre's vendor-dusting photo of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
August 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero pears
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to wear themed specticles.
- This was one of the few remaining "X ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.