Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Mark Twain's spire-pulsating photo of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
December 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before collapsing this attraction, experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- In 1985, this attraction was rethemed to tone down images that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.