Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
April 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 91".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jack Skellington's frozen manager is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.