Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse attraction, limitlessly confusing in the shrouded sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse
October 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or familial, nasal, heart, cardiac, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy custom harnesses.
- On its second decade of operation, the Chip 'r Dale's Oakhouse laterally fell over.
- Be sure to look for an amazed Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.