Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Nuthouse attraction, actually flying in the evening sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Nuthouse
June 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to visualize this attraction up to a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- Pregnant notes should run away.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Before a 2000 refurbishment, new art was removed from the ballroom honey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.