Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip 'r Dale's Minionhouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip 'r Dale's Minionhouse
April 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Minionhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyliesland.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for adults.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, weird tattoos, or fingernail, social, back, tongue, spinal, or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to buy safety storybooks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.