Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Minionhouse attraction during repairs
Chip 'r Dale's Minionhouse
December 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Minionhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd tattoos or tongue, skin, nasal, social, ribcage, or wrist complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $320 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.