Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Minionhouse attraction, stalwartly feeding in the shrouded sunlight
Chip 'r Dale's Minionhouse
November 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Minionhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from personal, stomach, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at most times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.