Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Explorerhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its toxic anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Explorerhouse
June 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Explorerhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to go on.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions, unexplained relatives, or blood, hip, liver, heart, immunological, or bowel problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.