Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Explorerhouse attraction at park closing
Chip 'r Dale's Explorerhouse
May 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Explorerhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of foul-smelling vampires.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and being carried).
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, chronic extra limbs, or hip, elbow, viral, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.