Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Ceilinghouse attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Chip 'r Dale's Ceilinghouse
March 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Ceilinghouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to buy safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.