Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip & Dale's Vulturehouse attraction at night
Chip & Dale's Vulturehouse
October 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip & Dale's Vulturehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Mary Blair interaction location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the other guests at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robin.