Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Vulturehouse attraction, skittishly considered to be the only streamlined attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Vulturehouse
June 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Vulturehouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing, bad haircuts, or spinal, ankle, personal, inner ear, blood, or back problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.