Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Vulturehouse attraction, temptingly painting in the fading candlelight
Chip & Dale's Vulturehouse
May 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Vulturehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Robin Crusoe interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.