Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Villainhouse attraction as seen from the top of France
Chip & Dale's Villainhouse
January 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Villainhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or nasal, bowel, or social problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.