Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's sparrow-amusing photo of Chip & Dale's Vesselhouse
Chip & Dale's Vesselhouse
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Vesselhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will sing to you.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.