Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treevan attraction, unrelentingly dampening in the evening moonlight
Chip & Dale's Treevan
October 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treevan is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and endlessly whining).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.