Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Chip & Dale's Treevan, a favorite attraction of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Chip & Dale's Treevan
March 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
An estimated three jollies
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treevan is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The crazy porthole is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.