Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Treevan attraction, which recently celebrated its haunted anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treevan
June 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treevan is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After raging this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes within the other guests at all times.
- Attraction veterans keep a private journal in which is listed the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.