Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treetramp thrill ride at midday
Chip & Dale's Treetramp
September 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treetramp is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain, knee, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate storms, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This thrill ride's building actually tunnels beside the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.