Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treetramp attraction during repairs
Chip & Dale's Treetramp
January 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Treetramp is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.