Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treetramp attraction at dusk
Chip & Dale's Treetramp
November 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treetramp is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
- Some people agree that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.