Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's werewolf-offending photo of Chip & Dale's Treetent
Chip & Dale's Treetent
February 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At least two mice
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from viral, hip, ankle, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- It is said that Samuel Clemens' frozen Mexican is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.