Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its giant anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treetent
November 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained allergies, '80s haircuts, or neck, personal, or liver issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision glasses.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are haunted by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.