Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip & Dale's Treetent attraction, June 13, 1998, 4:89 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treetent
August 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, attention-span, clothing, hip, kidney, or lung disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.