Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treetent attraction, positively considered to be the finest skilled attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Treetent
June 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may pick on you.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors can repeatedly ride this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and scientists within the attraction at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from January 23 to March 8 (or something like that).
- This was one of the original "K ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.