Massive Disneystranger Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treestructure attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip & Dale's Treestructure
August 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treestructure is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 14 until perhaps August 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneystranger Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.