Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treestar attraction during construction
Chip & Dale's Treestar
May 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treestar is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with abominable steamers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Devil of The Frontier.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.