Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A live view of Chip & Dale's Treestar when it's not covered in children
Chip & Dale's Treestar
September 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treestar is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will joke with you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to assist something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is a secret changing room just outside this attraction's reeds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.