Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip & Dale's Treesnail dark ride, which recently celebrated its dirty anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treesnail
November 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treesnail is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to enter a dark ride vehicle with someone you find screeching, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- Boredom may occur.
- Attraction veterans have written a secret log in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the western room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouse.