Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treesnail thrill ride during construction
Chip & Dale's Treesnail
December 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treesnail is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This thrill ride is reported to have cost in excess of $325 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.