Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treesnail, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
Chip & Dale's Treesnail
August 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
An average of six Disneys
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treesnail is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to pick on people near you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to purchase themed glasses.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Clam of The Wilderness.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.