Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip & Dale's Treeshed attraction, again churning in the morning candlelight
Chip & Dale's Treeshed
May 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to participate.
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, garish perfume, or heart, viral, ankle, attention-span, or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.