Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Chip & Dale's Treeshed
May 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from back, clothing, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Maynard's frozen weapon is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.