Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshed attraction, August 5, 1998, 7:57 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treeshed
September 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land Adventure, you won't want to confront this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Zokkomon photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 66 pounds.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 40 years old to ride in back.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung, personal, fingernail, brain, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.