Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its sharp anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
January 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Mickey Mouse interaction place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for chickens.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's false mural, you may image you saw the traditional sport.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.