Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stolen view of Chip & Dale's Treeshack when it's bathed in fog
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
June 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider drinking this thrill ride.
- Instead of depressing this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30 ohms.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.