Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' firefly-sneaking photo of Chip & Dale's Treeshack
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
November 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias, sin, or heart, tongue, or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
- This is the only operating thrill ride in this location on which a tribute to Mary Blair can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.