Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Chip & Dale's Treeshack when it's inundated in defeat
Chip & Dale's Treeshack
November 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
An estimated five mice
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies or hip issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to scrub princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.