Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treepart attraction, July 4, 2014, 9:24 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treepart
October 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treepart is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park near which a tribute to Bambi can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.