Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip & Dale's Treepart attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Chip & Dale's Treepart
November 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treepart is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.