Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treepart attraction during repairs
Chip & Dale's Treepart
November 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treepart is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from sin or neck, blood, back, chin, or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special belts.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.