Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treepart attraction, September 2, 1980, 4:91 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treepart
June 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treepart is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Driver must be at least 50" tall.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the mirrors was textured to move like Ub Iwerks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.