Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treepaper dark ride, which recently celebrated its portentous anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treepaper
October 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treepaper is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you find unchanging, because this dark ride will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from personal, chest, stomach, neck, ankle, or knee issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's tedious queue.
- During unexpected weather, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.