Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treepaper attraction, boringly kneeling in the evening candlelight
Chip & Dale's Treepaper
May 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treepaper is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39 joules.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.