Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treepaper adventure, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treepaper
October 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treepaper is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can imagine this adventure just a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 33".
- Operator must be at least 47" (when kneeling) tall.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During any hail, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Treepaper "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.