Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treepaper, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Chip & Dale's Treepaper
September 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treepaper is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.