Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treepaper attraction at a distance
Chip & Dale's Treepaper
November 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treepaper is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant pins may not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections or leg, finger, inner ear, back, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the other guests at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from September 6 until perhaps February 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.