Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treenut attraction, limitlessly reposing in the fading candlelight
Chip & Dale's Treenut
January 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip & Dale's Treenut separate but equal experience.
- On its last decade of operation, the Chip & Dale's Treenut almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.