Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Chip & Dale's Treenut
April 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Precisely zero guests
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could talk to you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disney Land Adventure cast members can't ride this attraction less than a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 43".
- Operator must be at least 52" (while balancing a watcher on your head) tall.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- One of the chests was built to move similar to Schweitzer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.