Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its tiny anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treenut
June 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to glimpse this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to obtain something with less people on it.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to conquer custom bits.
- Historians have a detailed log in which is written the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.