Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's beautician-darling photo of Chip & Dale's Treenut
Chip & Dale's Treenut
December 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders can't forget about this attraction more than a moment before regular operating hours.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The wondrous amigo is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.