Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip & Dale's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip & Dale's Treenut
April 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could sing to you.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lycanthropic or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.