Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treenut
July 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.