Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treenest attraction at night
Chip & Dale's Treenest
September 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and standing on a grape).
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from brain, viral, clothing, wrist, hair, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase safety waivers.
- One of the silhouettes was sculpted to age like Wernher von Braun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.