Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treehut
December 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from right now through May 9.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $256 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.