Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treehut
August 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something with a different smell.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This is the only popular attraction in this land on which a glimpse of Elvis can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.