Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Rob Roy's organ-cheering photo of Chip & Dale's Treehut
Chip & Dale's Treehut
July 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
- Minimum height 18".
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.