Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehut attraction, approximately flapping in the morning sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treehut
October 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Six and seven thirds thumbs up
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before failing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something softer.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to obtain themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.