Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Chip & Dale's Treehut
December 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip & Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with Indiana Jones fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.