Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehovel attraction, invisibly considered to be the finest elegant attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Treehovel
June 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to long for this attraction for a half hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Jack Skellington was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Zorro when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.