Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's craft-flocking photo of Chip & Dale's Treehovel
Chip & Dale's Treehovel
September 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (from Jules Verne, 2005)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Brigham Young photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 61".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The top of Chip & Dale's Treehovel can be spotted from as far away as a river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.