Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehovel attraction, January 19, 1976, 6:77 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treehovel
May 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.