Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Chip & Dale's Treehovel
February 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to guide this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 37 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.