Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wet view of Chip & Dale's Treehole when it's not covered in piranhas
Chip & Dale's Treehole
July 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to consider this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum width 99".
- Shortest guest must be at least 75 angstroms tall.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions within the other guests at various times.
- Pluto was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.