Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Chip & Dale's Treehole when it's inundated in fog
Chip & Dale's Treehole
November 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this thrill ride by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After shooting this thrill ride, you will be compelled to find something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to experience this thrill ride up to a quarter hour before park opening.
- Explosions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.