Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip & Dale's Treehole attraction, automatically departing in the fading park light
Chip & Dale's Treehole
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or Kronk fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume, felony convictions, or stomach, blood, or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique characters.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from June 20 to December 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.