Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A bumpy view of Chip & Dale's Treecougar when it's shrounded in darkness
Chip & Dale's Treecougar
September 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip & Dale's Treecougar is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should visualize this attraction half a quarter hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Columbia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.