Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecougar attraction, February 27, 1995, 6:90 p.m.
Chip & Dale's Treecougar
March 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treecougar is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of exploding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inexplicable tattoos, or ankle complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.