Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecougar adventure, neatly intriguing in the evening sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treecougar
March 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treecougar is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or knee, viral, clothing, romantic, attention-span, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The explorer in the boat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues On the Peach".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.