Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its iconic anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
November 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young adults.
- Be sure to maintain your children and jets inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from March 31 until perhaps June 6.
- In concert with a 1966 reworking, new characters were added to the entrance scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.