Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip & Dale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
May 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bear.