Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
March 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Six princesses (from www.RocketeerLand.go.com)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with humorous treats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, find something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.