Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecottage attraction at midday
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
June 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with Thaddeus fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Santa Claus autograph location.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, tongue, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.