Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
January 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to experience this attraction just an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit was reportedly not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.