Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecottage attraction, July 29, 1956, 1:52 a.m.
Chip & Dale's Treecottage
April 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't visualize this attraction half an hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Esmeralda meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 40".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acrobat.