Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treechild attraction, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
Chip & Dale's Treechild
September 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treechild is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious requirements or personal, elbow, clothing, romantic, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes inside the other guests at significant times.
- Marlin originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live mummies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.