Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treechild attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Chip & Dale's Treechild
May 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treechild is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may point at your party.
Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Chez 97 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where liquor is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.