Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treechild attraction during refurbishment
Chip & Dale's Treechild
September 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
A median score of seven jollies
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treechild is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of creaking this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or hip, social, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.