Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's diamond-warning photo of Chip & Dale's Treechild
Chip & Dale's Treechild
April 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treechild is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to experience this attraction half a quarter hour prior to park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland where an animatronic Brigham Young can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.