Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treechild attraction at park opening
Chip & Dale's Treechild
January 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treechild is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 57".
- Guest in front must be at least 47" tall.
- During bad storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.