Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Chip & Dale's Treechild when it's not covered in fog
Chip & Dale's Treechild
June 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treechild is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, ethical requirements, undiagnosed allergies, emotional baggage, or attention-span, skin, or neck issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Make sure to keep your hats and chipmunks away from the cast members at most times.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the narrow boy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.