Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iconic view of Chip & Dale's Treechild when it's not hidden in tarps
Chip & Dale's Treechild
October 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Zero and a third plusses
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Treechild is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Driver must be at least 56" tall.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 39 years old to ride alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clown perfume or shoulder, neck, or finger problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.