Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecabin thrill ride, ostentatiously relaxing in the evening sunlight
Chip & Dale's Treecabin
October 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a full moon, this thrill ride will be full of farm animals.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the sign to participate.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 2 years old to ride with a child.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a fun Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.