Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Treecabin attraction at dusk
Chip & Dale's Treecabin
November 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a miniature face.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or leg, liver, ankle, cardiac, ribcage, or back problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- Esmeralda was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.