Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Chip & Dale's Treecabin when it's not shrounded in engineers
Chip & Dale's Treecabin
November 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (according to www.CricketChat.org)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip & Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors can run to this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.