Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A portentous view of Chip & Dale's Treebox when it's not inundated in darkness
Chip & Dale's Treebox
May 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Treebox is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to nets, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enter.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or tongue or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from April 13 through August 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.