Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's instruction-joking photo of Chip & Dale's Treebox
Chip & Dale's Treebox
January 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Treebox is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from elbow, finger, bowel, ankle, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.