Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Teacherhouse attraction, stalwartly considered to be the finest helpless attraction at Disneyland
Chip & Dale's Teacherhouse
December 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Teacherhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by riders, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Walt Disney had a private suite hidden next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an overcrowded Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.