Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Teacherhouse attraction at park opening
Chip & Dale's Teacherhouse
October 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (according to "Alpine Cup" editor)
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Teacherhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Marc Davis interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant tribespeople may use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.