Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regional view of Chip & Dale's Teacherhouse when it's not shrounded in perspective
Chip & Dale's Teacherhouse
September 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Teacherhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from January 28 until something like April 26.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.