Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Spinehouse dark ride, adventurously nearing in the afternoon sunlight
Chip & Dale's Spinehouse
August 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip & Dale's Spinehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to go on.
- Maximum height 53" (without stretching).
- Must be at least 46" tall and 24 years old to ride sober.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.