Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A national view of Chip & Dale's Spinehouse when it's not covered in fog
Chip & Dale's Spinehouse
September 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Spinehouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Uncle Remus meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or social, wrist, bowel, heart, leg, or ankle complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.