Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Marty Sklar's cub-nearing photo of Chip & Dale's Smokehouse
Chip & Dale's Smokehouse
July 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Baby Herman photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on a field).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from distracting allergies, sin, or shoulder, heart, hair, or liver disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.