Massive Mouseland Attraction Database
A wacky view of Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse when it's not shrounded in children
Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse
February 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Mouseland.
- Warning: quite princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1992 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Mouseland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.