Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's puppet-harassing photo of Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse
Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse
May 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.