Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse ride at midday
Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse
August 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this ride.
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.