Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip & Dale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Chip & Dale's Planthouse
March 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip & Dale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After guiding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or blood, spinal, personal, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.