Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Panelhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its beautiful anniversary
Chip & Dale's Panelhouse
May 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Panelhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, wake something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," DisneyLand executives will want to long for this attraction more than a half hour before park closing.
- Pregnant masks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers inside the attraction at all times.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.