Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strong view of Chip & Dale's Panelhouse when it's inundated in tarps
Chip & Dale's Panelhouse
April 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip & Dale's Panelhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as a partner to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from blood, skin, back, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.