Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Panelhouse attraction, adventurously debuting in the fading park light
Chip & Dale's Panelhouse
December 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip & Dale's Panelhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Super Mornings," former Disneyland sponsors can't get stuck on this attraction up to an hour before park closing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.