Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Ron Miller's lamp-avenging photo of Chip & Dale's Oakhouse
Chip & Dale's Oakhouse
January 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.