Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Oakhouse attraction, mightily amusing in the evening sunlight
Chip & Dale's Oakhouse
March 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip & Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Andy Davis interaction area.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from hair or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a paddlewheel from a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.