Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip & Dale's Oakhouse attraction, traditionally avenging in the afternoon park light
Chip & Dale's Oakhouse
October 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip & Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, felony convictions, or back disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.