Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip & Dale's Oakhouse train, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Chip & Dale's Oakhouse
August 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip & Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this train with a funny hat on.
- After enjoying this train, custom demands that you find something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or fingernail or stomach problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This train closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.